Student Group Membership Package
The Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)’s Student Group Membership Package gives you and your fellow students the resources and guidance you need to be the best in your future work as special educators.
From college to retirement, our tools, guidance, and resources are here to support your work and prepare you for the rewarding role as a special education professional.
- A complimentary $1 million Student Educator Professional Liability insurance policy through our partner, Forrest T. Jones & Company, Inc.*
- Access to CEC’s journals, TEACHING Exceptional Children and Exceptional Children
- Online CECommunity access
- Access to recorded webinars, and more!
* For eligibility, restrictions or questions, contact Forrest T. Jones & Company at www.ftj.com/cec
Higher education is expensive, which is why CEC designed this membership package with you and your fellow students in mind. Whether you’re looking for the basics or need an additional collection of resources, we have an option that’s affordable for any budget.
|5-10 Students||11-15 Students||16+ Students|
|Student Premier Membership||$119||$115||$109|
|Student Full Membership||$69||$65||$59|
|Student Basic Membership||$35||$35||$30|
To receive preferred pricing, a minimum of five (5) members must join in the same level; fewer than five (5) members will be billed at the standard membership rate. All members in the package must choose the same membership level at the time of application. Payment or purchase order must be provided at the time of registration and must accompany all membership information before membership activation. No additional discounts available for group memberships.
Ready to get started? Click here to complete the online application.